Saturday, August 13, 2016

This Week in Writing: Tough Week

Total Pieces Written: 12
Total Pieces Published: 16
Total Pitches Sent: 0

2015 in Pictures
VIDEO: 2015 in Pictures
Why Diversity Matters?
VIDEO: Why Diversity Matters?
Napa Valley
VIDEO: Napa Valley

It’s been a strange week. It’s made me think a lot about life and what I want out of life. Also self care. I intend to finish VEDA but it may not be completed in the month of August. I just need a bit of time to deal with things.

On a more positive note, I’m really pleased with how my writing has been going. I’m starting to feel confident in my abilities to produce content. At work, one of my pieces didn’t get any rewrites. It was published as it. : )


Ariana Burrell is a freelance writer and poet working in Southern California. You can find her lurking around the internet here: Instagram or Twitter or Website. If you’re so inclined you can leave her a tip here.

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2aUCyQ4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment