Sunday, August 28, 2016

This Week in Writing: Grief vs Excitement

Total Pieces Written: 2
Total Pieces Published: 1
Total Pitches Sent:1
Total Pitches Accepted: 1

LAST SUMMER I GREW HALF OF EVERYTHING I ATE – HERE’S HOW YOU CAN TOO
I Ship It Webseries Thoughts (SPOILERS)
VIDEO: Filming at the Youtube Space LA

I’m working on a project that I’m thrilled about. It’s been a goal of mine for a long time. But it’s also tempered by grief. A professor of mine unexpectedly died. Then not long after my uncle died. For whatever reason, it all hit me this week. Such a weird dichotomy to be excited about your life and successes as someone else’s life ends.

Ariana Burrell is a freelance writer and poet working in Southern California. You can find her lurking around the internet here: Instagram or Twitter or Website. If you’re so inclined you can leave her a tip here.

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bPAvxZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment