Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Misty Copeland & Degas

“With a boom and a thud befitting of his sinewy legs for days, enter the sparkly-eyed, pink-lipped RUBEUS HAGRID. He was once a sought-after sex god, but his many years as groundskeeper of a large boarding school have taken their toll. Nevertheless, his capable manhood hasn’t shrunk a bit.”
I’ve thought about getting rid of my cellphone many times. It’s impractical for me, however, I love the idea of being unreachable. Throughout the year, I’ll have cellphone free days, where I purposefully leave my cell at home and have a me day.
image
I realize this is a sarcastic article but I wish it were true for the Obama’s and for many American families. I want to live in a world where it’s just as normal for a husband to put his wife’s career first. 
POEMLesbihonest
“My desires do not walk 
hand in hand with your 
stereyotypes and expectations
of what I should look like
so this is
an open letter to my grandmother
who cringes at the lesbian couple on doctor who”

No comments:

Post a Comment