Friday, October 24, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Red


I'm really enjoying making these outfit of the day posts. I've purchased several new dresses that I just want to show off. I purchased this dress at H&M.


I realize that the angles here are kind of wonky. It's really difficult to photograph yourself, especially for a full body shot.


I wore this dress to a friends birthday party. I looked nice without being too fancy. The best part is this dress is an easy way to look cute without tons of effort.


 The pattern is just gorgeous. To get in the right mood and to match my dress I blazed Taylor Swift's Red album as I got dressed. The album instantly put me in a better mood.


These are my dreamcather earrings. I don't remember where I purchased them but they add a unique touch to any outfit.


I had my hair in a dutch braid (also known as a crown braid). The tutorial I used can be watched here. It's a fun easy hairstyle that makes my hear look nice while also functioning well during the hot summer months.


No comments:

Post a Comment