Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Horror Films

In the last 6 months or so I've made two horror films, both in post right now. The second film I shot is called Blood Moon (Facebook page here). Below are some of the stills from the shoot.

Blood Moon Tagline: Will and Emily's evening of romantic stargazing leads to terror under the light of the moon.


Everyone on the shoot was lovely. It was so much fun getting to be a filmmaker again. I keep forgetting how much I love making films until I'm back on set.


We filmed all night two nights. The second day of filming it rained and we thought we might have to cancel the shoot because most of the shots that day were outside.



I'm really fond of this shot. It looks so eerie and creepy.


I'm quite proud of this film and I will let you know once it's online!

No comments:

Post a Comment