Sunday, August 10, 2014

CalNerdCon


     I am a nerdfighter. I love vlogbrothers videos and many of the other channels it has spawned. Through being a nerdfighter I've met some amazing people. Jenny, the creator of CalNerdCon, decided to share group members content each week and this blog was mentioned in the inaugural post. : ) You can find it here. If you like youtube related things and hanging out with awesome people, I highly suggest searching for (or starting) a nerdfighter group in your area.
*Originally written May 2014

     As a follow up to the above piece, I am part of the IGGPPC (International Geek Girls Pen Pal Club). It's a website/community where you can freely express you love of any and all geeky things, as well as sign up for a pen pal. Jenny mentioned my youtube channel as well as several other geek girls. You can check out the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment