Thursday, May 29, 2014

Français Semaine 3: Paper Love

Paper Love by DoddleOddle


Original:
Let's make a paper boat
Go to the river and see if it floats
Let's make a paper plane
It doesn't fly but that's no shame

I made you a paper heart
Colored it red and stuck all the parts
I hope that you'll give me one too
There's so much paper stuff to do

Traduire:
Faisons un bateau de papier                               (Let's make a paper boat)
Allez à la rivière et voyez s'il flotte                     (Let's go to the river and see if it floats)
Faisons un aeroplane de papier                           (Let's make a paper airplane)
Il ne vole pas mais je ne me dérange pas            (It doesn't fly but I don't mind)

Je t'ai fait un coeur de papier                               (I made you a paper heart)
Ajoutez rouge et collez toutes les pièces               (Add red and stick on the pieces)
J'éspere que tu m'en donneras une aussi                (I hope that you will give me one too)
Vous pouvez faire beaucoup de choses avec du papier  (You can make many things with paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment