Tuesday, January 21, 2014

#4: Music

     Today I was allowed to set my own challenge. I listened to music. You may be wondering how this is a challenge. Before I answer, When was the last time you sat down and simply listened to an entire album?
     That's what I did today. I laid in bed and listened to Norah Jones entire album Little Broken Hearts. It's incredible.
     By doing this challenge, I realized how long it had been since listening to music was the activity. Nowadays, I'm driving, or cleaning the house or doing something else while music plays in the background. It's a very passive way of interacting with music. I never just sit and listen. For everyone's amusement, the last album I remember just listening to was Stripped by Christina Aguilera when I was 11 or 12.


No comments:

Post a Comment