Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Outfit of the Day



I've been reading/watching a lot of outfit of the day videos/blog posts. It's interesting to see how others put together an outfit and hopefully steal some ideas for myself. I decided to give it a try.

This is a dress I've had in my closet for a very long time but haven't worn recently. We had beautiful weather today so I threw it on to run some errands. My favorite thing about this piece is that you look put together in an instant (I've been known to run errands in my pajamas). 




I really like the details such as the lion on the buttons and the two different textures: plaid and denim.

Just in case you were wondering, the skirt spins just like in a Disney movie. Which is great until you step out of your car and your skirt flies up like the famous Marilyn Monroe photo. It was definitely a slap stick comedy moment of me fighting the wind.

1 comment: