Sunday, December 1, 2013

New Year's Revolution

     Happy Almost New Years! 2013 was the first time I decided to make New Years Resolutions. One of those resolutions was to try new things. As I dived into the internet, I found the New Year's Revolution: Try Something New Challenge. What is that you may ask? British Channel 4 started this revolution in January of 2012. The challenges are active resolutions that encourage you to try something new. Youtuber missxrojas did a vlog series of her completing each of the challenges. *The original website is no longer active but I will have a list on this blog of each days challenges.*

       I have decided to take part in the challenge as a way to end 2013 and bring in the new year. Like all challenges there will be a few rules. I haven't felt like being in front of the camera so I will write about each challenge instead of filming a video (with the option of changing my mind). I will take on these challenges over the next few months. I don't like the pressure of having to post anything daily. Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment