Monday, December 2, 2013

#1: Kindness

I read a tumblr post last night:    
     "Stop hating yourself. Try going one day without saying anything bad about yourself. Try complimenting yourself. Do it again. Buy yourself dinner. Put soft things against your skin. Listen to your favorite songs. Eat ice cream. Eat ice cream naked. You have to spend the rest of your life with you. You’re all you’ve got. Be kind, start loving yourself." 

After reading the tumblr post I decided to take on challenge 20 today, kindness. I tried to be kinder to myself and say only positive things.

I woke up in a weird mood then had a crappy day at work so the kindness thing was a bit difficult. I wasn't mean to myself, I just wasn't looking at the day positively. It was interesting to note how much calmer I felt when I was thinking positive thoughts over negative ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment