Saturday, December 13, 2014

Project for Awesome and Veronica Mars

So much news in one post. My new article about Veronica Mars is live on the geek girls website.

"Now that you know about the current buzz surrounding Veronica Mars, let's discuss the show's beginning. Kristen Bell plays Veronica, a female Sherlock Holmes type character that solves mysteries by outsmarting her opponents. The crimes are everything from stolen nude photos to finding dognappers to solving murders in fictional Neptune, California. The series opens…"
Next, my Project for Awesome video is live. This year I discussed Pangaea Poetry. I submitted a poem called Ribbons and Self to their online poetry slam earlier in the year. They are trying to raise money so that they start producing content year round.



For the Project for Awesome I donated 15 knit bunny rabbits. You can watch a time lapse video of me making one of the rabbits below.


You can click here to vote for your favorite charity and click here for the indiegogo campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment